A huge thanks to all who helped make our 2018 CNPS Conservation Conference a huge success:
- To our Conference Chairs, Brad Jenkins and Laura Camp — For your vision, guidance, and support from day 1 of planning all the way to our final day of the event!
- To our Sponsors — This event wouldn’t be possible without you! Thank you for your generosity and commitment to California’s native plants.
- To our Dream Team, Volunteers and Local Chapters — You are indispensable. Thank you for your hard work, stellar organization, and smiling faces! (Special shout-out to Robert and Judy Fenerty for more than three 10+hour days by our side.)
- To the CNPS Board (Present and Past) — Your leadership has made CNPS what it is today!
- To our Session Chairs and Presenters — Your expertise, insights, and passion inspire all of us to do better and be more!
- To our Live Auction Conservation Donors – Wow! Grace and generosity under pressure. We thank you!
- To All Attendees — You make the conference what it is: an incredible, fun gathering of like-minded people. Each person brings something special to this event.
- To our Abstract Review Team — Thank you for the many hours spent reviewing abstracts and selecting the best of the best to present at our conference.
- To our Workshop and Field Trip Leaders — For bringing our love of native plants into the world with practical skills and information.
- To the Student Engagement Team — You’re helping to build the future of California conservation!
- To our Art/Photo and Tattoo Contest Judges, Poetry Organizers, and Music Jam Makers — You bring the beauty of native plants to life even within the walls of a hotel!
- To Coyote Brush Studios — We LOVE our T-shirt design! Because of you, hundreds of Californians are now wearing their CNPS t-shirts with pride.
- A special thanks to Jennifer Jewell of Cultivating Place — For hosting our first Native Plant Story Booth, where she captured the moving stories of the people behind this native plant movement.
- And to our CNPS staff — Congratulations on a job well-done! Thanks especially to Becky Reilly and Elizabeth Kubey for your steadfast, detailed, and very hard work to bring this conference to life.
It’s not too late to take the conference survey. Please tell us what you think!